Heckford Norton business solicitors can provide practical advice in all areas of business law for all types of transactions from start-ups and partnerships to company acquisitions, disposals and formations.
Our solicitors serve clients, including businesses, landlords, commercial tenants and individuals throughout the UK. Our clients range from experienced business leaders to new entrepreneurs seeking involvement in new ventures.
Our Company Commercial team regularly assists clients in the following areas:
- Business start-ups (advice for company formations and early-stage businesses)
- Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Sole Traders
- Employment contracts and Staff Handbooks
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Business disputes and commercial litigation
- Commercial property transactions including sale, purchase and letting of commercial property
- Landlord and tenant transactions
- Corporate advisory services, including shareholder/director agreements, directors' duties and liabilities, mergers and acquisitions, disposals and MBOs, as well as corporate rescue and restructuring
Our solicitors have a reputation for success in commercial property transactions. They are energetic and passionate about achieving favourable results for our clients. This energy shows.
Contact Our Hertfordshire Commercial Property Solicitors
We invite you to contact us on 01772 368108 to arrange a consultation with our Stevenage business solicitors. We can address your legal needs and help you achieve your commercial property goals.