Employment Law changes more rapidly than any other area of law relevant to running a business. At Heckford Norton, we can advise you on the law, how to use it to your advantage and how to ensure you comply with your obligations. Our employment law solicitors offer services for employers and employees throughout England from our Stevenage office.
We have the capacity to handle a broad range of employment law matters, including the ones listed below:
- Services for employers: From disciplining a junior employee to major issues such as employment considerations on the sale or acquisition of a business, the solicitors at Heckford Norton have the expertise. We assist employers in drafting employment contracts for senior and junior employees, drafting Staff Handbooks including necessary policies and procedures. We can advise on the steps required to discipline or dismiss employees and on the procedures required when making redundancies. We draft Compromise Agreements for use in terminating contracts of employment. We also act for employers in Employment Tribunal proceedings.
- Services for employees: We advise employees on their employment rights in relation to variety of situations including redundancy, dismissal, disciplinary and grievance procedures. We act for employees in Employment Tribunal proceedings. We advise employees on the terms and effect of Compromise Agreements.
We regularly assist clients on the following matters:
- Recruitment issues
- Contracts of employment
- Statutory statements of particulars
- Working time regulations
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Compromise agreements
- Employment tribunal claims
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants
- TUPE transfers on sale or acquisition of a business
Contact Our Hertfordshire Unfair Dismissal Solicitors
We invite you to contact us on 01772 368108 to arrange a consultation with our Stevenage employment law solicitors. We can address your legal needs and help you achieve your objective.